29 November, 2015

Raking Up

It's been a while since I've posted anything... I'm blaming it on the leaves. However, the batches that I've been raking up have been in the kitchen, not out on the yard! I created a few batches of oak and maple leaves as well as at least a bushel(!) of acorns for our Thanksgiving tables this year... the cookie making adventure continues!

Now... once these get cleaned out I am on to snowmen and Christmas cookies next! I've been diffusing a blend of essential oils in the studio this weekend: "Holiday Joy" (orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and fir) it has definitely put me in a Christmas frame of mind, it smells heavenly in here. Now that the Thanksgiving dishes have been put away I've begun sewing some gifts for friends; I'll share a teeny-tiny peek:
Life is Good!


6 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

they look delish! can't wait to see the christmas ones...

Paula, the quilter said...

Your baking has inspired me to bake up a batch of cookies.

Janet O. said...

Your cookies look incredible. I am so impressed. Those leaves are so beautiful.
Whatever those surprises are that you are making for friends, the machine binding on them is terrific! : )

Marie said...

I love those cookies you could have your own bakery! Holiday blessings to you and yours. Hugs, Marie

quiltkeemosabe said...

The cookies are looking fabulous!!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Aww these cookies are so cute! Look forward to seeing your mystery project.